An Approved ID from the List Below Must Be Received for More Information
Please read carefully for program details:
The Blue Label Program is available to those eligible below with approved purchaser ID:
If any department does not issue a picture ID a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers with powers of arrest, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department or Retired Picture ID front & back)
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- Nationally recognized Security Company – Officer purchase for fulltime armed guards with Picture ID. Examples: Loomis, Garda, and GS4. State licenses, registrations, private investigators are not approved. The ID must indicate a position held and armed status. If not, please supply a letter on department letterhead signed by a chief or supervisor can be used along with a picture ID of the purchaser.
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
- Active duty Firefighters or volunteer fire fighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. (FD Department Picture ID front & back The ID must indicate the position held)
- EMT’s or tactical EMT’s & paramedics employed by a fire department, law enforcement agency or ambulance service working in the field and responding to emergency calls. Certifications alone do not qualify.
- Veterans with an Honorably Discharged DD214 or NGB-22 and Driver’s License.
- GSSF Coupon - Recipients should contact GSSF for more information or visit a local blue label supplier and present the coupon at the time of purchase. Coupons may not be used for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
This is a discount program for approved purchasers only; you are not registering for or enrolling in any type of LE program
Eligible participants may purchase 2 weapons per calendar year and may order from a participating GLOCK Law Enforcement Distributor, or Sub-Distributor. Law Enforcement
Distributors (with a retail location), or Sub-Distributor purchases can be done directly at their location by simply showing your credentials (approved purchaser ID).
For a list of Law Enforcement Distributors or Sub-Distributors in your area, click this link and enter your zip code into the dealer locator on the top right of the page, and search under the LE Dealer tab. ***Commercial Dealers cannot offer the Blue Label Pricing.***
ALL orders being shipped to a dealer must have a copy of the dealers FFL submitted before any order will be processed. Incomplete orders will not be processed.
Delivery times for purchases from distributors or Blue Label Dealers depend upon their inventories and weapons on order.
Dealer Prices may vary and are not set by GLOCK. Most pricing will be $75. - $100 off the retail price depending on the model and sight configuration.